- 1 lb Minced pork
- 1 lb Minced beef
- ½ green pepper finely chopped
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C degrees.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the milk in a big bowl. Add the meat and the rest of the ingredients. Only use about ¾ cup of the barbecue sauce. Mix the entire meat mixture really well.
- In a loaf pan that’s oiled really well, and add the meat mixture. Put the remainder barbecue sauce on top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for about an hour or until done.